Send us your information via:

  1. email:
  2. client portal (call us to set this up)
  3. mail/courier: 105 – 2442 St. Joseph, Orleans, ON K1C 1G1

Click to learn how to scan slips using your phone


  • Send us all tax slips received.
  • Send us details of any changes to your personal status (marriage, separation, births, new address, telephone number, disabilities, death)
  • If you sold your principal residence (cottage or home), send us the selling price, date of sale, date of purchase, and the address

Note: Child fitness and art activity expenses are no longer applicable
Note: Public transit passes are no longer applicable


  • Donation receipts
  • Medical expenses (drugs, dental, glasses, therapy, private health plan premiums, medical travel insurance premiums)
    – summarize by family member, identify any amounts reimbursed
    – if there are a significant number of drug receipts, consider getting a summary from the drug store
  • RRSP contributions
  • Spousal or child support paid
  • Political contributions
  • Property tax or rent paid (if family net income < $80,000)
  • Professional fees or union dues (if not on T4)
  • Home renovations that improve accessibility or mobility (one family member must be over 65)


  • Child care (day care, camps)
  • T4s for summer jobs
  • College or university tuition (the student must print form T2202A available from the school website)
  • T4A RESP if funds withdrawn from an RESP

If you own investments or property (excluding RRSP accounts)

  • Stocks – Capital gains summary report
  • Mutual Funds – Annual statement showing gains/losses (for all funds)
  • Real estate sales – agreement of purchase and sale (for both original purchase and sale)
  • Interest on money borrowed to earn investment income
  • Investment management fees


  • Spousal support received
  • Details of any foreign income (eg. pension / investment)
  • Moving expenses (T1M) if you moved 40 km closer to a new place of work
  • Employment expenses (auto / supplies / home office) – form T2200 must be signed by your employer